BMW - M50M52M54 TOP MOUNT CAST IRON T3 TWIN SCROLL KANGAROOS TEAM TURBO MANIFOLD
- Most important: this is not some crappy manifold made in China. Everything you see on our page is made by us at our facilities and under constant supervision!
- Manifold fits all chassis equiped with m50/m52/m54/s50/s52. On the pictures you see it test fitted in a e36 with an m52b28. That combo has the tightest front end for a top mount turbo compared to an e30 or e46. Test fitting has been made with Holset Hx35, which is a turbine corresponding in size to a Borg 300SX-E series, and Garrett Gt40 modells.
- T3 twin scroll turbo flange (we do have t3 to t4 adapters in our shop)
- 3 bolt wastegate flange corresponding to a 45mm wastegate surface area. All manifolds will come with a gasket, block flange if an internal wastegate turbo is used and a flange with a hole ready for 50x2 tube/bend to be welded on.
- Casting weight with up to 10kg which probably is the lightest aftermarket twin scroll manifold that you will find if you manage to find a twin scroll one!
- Smooth transitions and better flowing compared to all our rivals!!!
- Clearance is tested with big turbines like the Holset hx35, borg 257/366 , Garett gt35 and so on
- Manifold is designed to clear a 76mm downpipe on LHD cars.
NOTE: Please note that warranty claims for cracked manifolds will not be honoured unless proof of sufficient bracing and support to the manifold is provided. Failing to install a flexible coupling on your downpipe will also void any warranty claims. Having photos of the forementioned measures before any failure is a good practice, mailing them to us is also welcome - this will ensure we will promptly proceed with handling any issues that may arise.