MERCEDES BENZ OM606 T3 TWIN SCROLL CAST IRON KANGAROOS TEAM TURBO MANIFOLD
Our best seller by far! The OM606 being the flagman of the Superturbodiesel movement, we are indeed very proud of our contribution to its iconic status. No matter if you’re building drift competition car based on a Japanese chassis or a high powered gelandewagen – our solution has got it all covered. With high performance in mind, we’ve engineered a twinscroll dependable and durable manifold with smooth transitions and plenty of crossection to make sure backpressure is kept to a minimum.
Here are some of its key specs:
- Fits om606 turbo and N/A versions;
- T3 twin scroll turbo flange;
- Casting weight of up to 9kg which probably is the lightest aftermarket twin scroll manifold that you will find;
- Smooth transitions from oval to circle shape runners;
- Smooth turbine flange gas entry (not like most of the manifolds or adapters for the stock manifold that will give you a 90+ degrees bend before the t3 flange)
- Manifold is made to clear the chassis, coolant tank and engine bay of all w201, w202, w124, w210, G class etc. (the pictures you see are from a w201 engine bay, and we have more than 30mm clearance from the hood, engine, coolant tank and bonnet)
- Clearance is tested with big turbines like the Holset hx35, borg 257/362 , Garett gt35 - 3 bolt wastegate flange corresponding to a 48mm wastegate surface area. All manifolds will come with a gasket, block flange if an internal wastegate turbo is used and a flange with a hole ready for 50x2 tube/bend to be welded on.
-There is available Wastegate Relocation Addon which will reduce interference issues in smaller chassis like the e30, and will leave the exhaust gasses divided until the wastegate itself.
NOTE: Turbo and N/A om606 feature different gasket pattern, therfore you need to tighten nuts only to the corresponding gasket to avoid stress in the manifold cyl head flange! Please note that warranty claims for cracked manifolds will not be honoured unless proof of sufficient bracing and support to the manifold is provided. Failing to install a flexible coupling on your downpipe will also void any warranty claims. Having photos of the forementioned measures before any failure is a good practice, mailing them to us is also welcome - this will ensure we will promptly proceed with handling any issues that may arise.